Parent Portal (Infinite Campus)
Parent Portal Guidelines:
The Dougherty County School System is offering the Infinite Campus Parent Portal as a means to enhance communication with parents in accordance with our continuing efforts to promote educational excellence.
Infinite Campus allows parents to view their child’s grades anywhere, anytime via the internet. For this
privilege, parents are expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner. Parents are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents will NOT share their password with anyone, including their own children
- Parents will not attempt to destroy or harm any data.
- Parents will not use Infinite Campus for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws. Anyone violating the laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- Parents will not access data or any account owned by another parent.
- Parents who identify a security problem must report it immediately to the Dougherty County School System.
- Parents who are identified as a security risk to Infinite Campus or to Dougherty County School System computers or networks will be denied access.
By Clicking on the link below, you as the parent/legal guardian of the student(s) agree that:
I have read the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy (including the guidelines) and I agree to abide by and support these rules. I understand that if I violate any terms of the Acceptable Use Policy that I may lose my privilege to use Infinite Campus, and may be liable for civil and/or criminal consequences.
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal online service provides enhanced home-school communication and affords parents timely information concerning their child's schedule, attendance, discipline, assignments and grades.
Infinite Campus is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and may be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. Parents may also opt to receive emails regarding student absences.
Parents need only one account per household regardless of the number of children enrolled in the school system. Please contact your child's school if you have any questions.